Saturday, January 05, 2008

voice

There is this small , feeble voice inside me , that refuses to subjugate it self to any kind of authority. This voice refuses to accept the way things are,the way things are portrayed to be, the way its master drags its feet into oblivion. Truth , truth is what the voice seeks to find. Purpose is what the voice wants .

In spite of being in one of the nation's top research institute , I do not comprehend why , I feel that something's amiss. I have tried enough , I have tried for years , to kill this voice inside me that asks me, who am I , what is my purpose , why do I live and why do I die... and every moment it makes me feel so ordinary and miserable. Every time , it makes me feel like I have no entity , no existence and yet the very question the voice raises is about the existence of everything that seems to exist about and around me. And even though I try to find the answer , I fail . I try to drown this voice in the vortex of a thousand senseless thoughts . I try to entrap it in some deep , dark corner and then throw it in some desolate place. Yet , annoyingly , it returns back to haunt me to death. But even death does not kill.

I seek consolation in work . I seek consolation in friends and family .

I wish , I really knew how to take this voice out.

No comments: